Institutional Advancement Manager
Reports To: Deputy Director of Institutional Advancement
To provide full administrative support to the Deputy Director of Institutional Advancement as well as provide support to the department.
College degree with a minimum of three years office or related administrative experience required. The Institutional Advancement Manager must have the proven ability to work successfully with others to achieve institutional objectives, possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated and goal-oriented, demonstrate flexibility and good judgment, be a team player, and enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment. Successful candidate must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and a good working knowledge of database, word processing, and other relevant computer programs. The abilities to proofread and write documents, effectively present information, respond to issues with sensitivity and in a discreet manner are also required. Experience with donor record management and reporting using The Raiser’s Edge strongly desired.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages a variety of special projects assigned by Deputy Director, assists other staff with projects within the division.
- Coordinates all aspects of Board of Trustees Development, Nominating, and Art Academy committees including making meeting arrangements, preparing materials, agendas, taking and transcribing minutes and fielding questions from trustees.
- Researches and develops fundraising materials for the Deputy Director and Director.
- Manages all aspects of multiphase fundraising campaign, including Former Art Academy Renovation Project and planning for future phases of renovation.
- Provides correspondence and handles report/proposal preparation.
- Handles all incoming and outgoing mail including prioritizing, copying, distributing, mailing, and filing. Assists with departmental mailings.
- Processes purchase orders, maintains division files, and processes requests for information.
- Orders and maintains all office equipment and supplies.
- Assists with printed materials, taking minutes and transcribing, sorting incoming mail, screening phone calls, faxing, e-mails, photocopies, and miscellaneous administrative duties.
- Interfaces with all personnel in the division, including Art Museum staff, donors, volunteers, patrons, docents, trustees.
- Other duties as assigned by Deputy Director.
- Works cooperatively with other staff members to accomplish institutional goals.
- Treats co-workers and visitors with respect.
- Provides excellence in service and always portrays a positive and professional image of the Art Museum.
- Maintains confidentiality and upholds the highest professional standards.
- Adheres to all institutional policies.
If interested, please email your resume to [email protected] or fax it to (513) 639-2932.