How Art Museum landed rare visit of 'American Gothic' (Cincinnati Enquirer, August 23, 2014)
The List: Your Fall 2014 Arts Guide (including CAM's Beyond Pop Art: A Tom Wesselmann Retrospective) (Harper's Bazaar, August 21, 2014)
All Across America, Artists Are Taking Over Billboards (T Magazine, August 18, 2014)
Conserving a Pneumatic Dress at the Cincinnati Art Museum (Cincinnati CityBeat, August 14, 2014)
Cincinnati Silver Exhibit Is a Strong Achievement (Cincinnati CityBeat, August 13, 2014)
Cincinnati Art Museum presents Conversations around American Gothic (Cincinnati Art Museum Press Release, August 11, 2014)
The Many Ways To Invest In Our Community’s Future
Planned giving ensures future generations will be able to enjoy and learn from the Cincinnati Art Museum’s outstanding permanent collection. A full range of gift methods is available to supporters who would like to include a gift to the Art Museum in their estate or financial planning. These gifts include bequest, gift annuity, pooled income fund, IRA, life insurance, trust or life estate.
Many of our giving options share these features:
· an immediate federal income tax deduction
· elimination of capital gains tax if the asset is in the form of securities or real estate
· income for life paid to you and/or another person
· increased financial security for you or your heirs while providing meaningful support for the Cincinnati Art Museum
· lifetime membership in the New Century Society – a prestigious group of visionary individuals who enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that they are creating a legacy
In addition, members of the New Century Society receive the following: a lifetime subscription to the Members Magazine, an annual luncheon held in their honor, an annual acknowledgement in the Art Museum’s Report to the Community and an invitation to the annual meeting of the Art Museum Shareholders.
If you have already made a provision for the Art Museum, you are eligible for membership in the New Century Society.
If you would like confidential information about how a planned gift may increase your income, reduce taxes and enable you to be a major donor to the Museum,please contact Kirby Neumann, Director of Development, at (513) 639.2873.