Cincinnati Art Museum acquires contemporary glasswork by Beth Lipman (Cincinnati Art Museum Press Release, April 20, 2015)
Human-Altered Landscapes explores environmental changes through photography (Cincinnati Art Museum Press Release, April 2, 2015)
Early opening for Cincinnati Art Museum new exhibition, Up at Bat: Warhol and Baseball (Cincinnati Art Museum Press Release, April 2, 2015)
Andy Warhol’s Pete Rose stars in new exhibition, Up at Bat: Warhol and Baseball (Cincinnati Art Museum Press Release, March 23, 2014)
Art-Inspired Floral Creations Needed for Cincinnati Art Museum’s Art in Bloom 2015 (Cincinnati Art Museum Press Release, March 19, 2015)
The Total Look showcases exciting mod fashions at the Cincinnati Art Museum (Cincinnati Art Museum Press Release, February 4, 2015)
1. We respect your privacy and make every attempt to follow and abide by all federal, state, and local laws regarding online and email communication, as applicable.
2. We make use of industry standard tracking and measurement tools to better understand how many visitors are using our site, where they visit, and other information related to the site’s performance.
3. The only personal information we collect on our site is that which you may disclose to us voluntarily through any of our site’s forms or contact features.
4. We use the personal information collected from you to respond to your inquiry, contact you if you request that we do so, schedule an appointment, or to process your request for offers, services, or discounts we will offer from time to time. Such personal information as we collect may also be used by the Cincinnati Art Museum to understand and study the effectiveness of its marketing and advertising programs, but we will not share the information gathered in this process with any third parties.
5. Once you have “opted-in," established a business or customer relationship with the Cincinnati Art Museum, or requested information from us in the future, you agree that we may contact you with offers and other communications both online and offline, until such time as we receive a verifiable “opt-out” from you.
6. We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
7. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put into place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
8. We may opt to make use of “cookies” to more accurately identify visitor session length, number of repeat visits, etc., but this tracking contains no personally identifiable information unless you provide it to us yourself.
9. To review or request corrections to your personal information, contact the appropriate office below:
|Membership||(513) 639.2966||[email protected]|
|Museum Shop||(513) 639.2958||[email protected]|
|Tickets||(513) 721.ARTS (2787)||[email protected]|
|e-Newsletters + Website||[email protected]|