Cincinnati Silver: 1788–1940 (Cincinnati Art Museum Press Release, April 17, 2014)
Cincinnati Takes Over New York City (CityBeat Cincinnati, April 15, 2014)
A Taste of Duveneck 2014 (Press Release, April 8, 2014)
"Crown" at Art Museum Generates Discussion (WVXU, April 4, 2014)
Spring Arts Guide: June (Cincinnati Enquirer, April 4, 2014)
Cincinnati Art Museum announces interim management (Cincinnati Art Museum Press Release, April 1, 2014)
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the Cincinnati Art Museum every time you shop. To start shopping, just follow the link below, or go to smile.amazon.com. The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
Note: If you search for us on Amazon smile, we are listed as Cincinnati Museum Association.
Through Kroger Community Rewards Program, every time you shop with your Plus card the Cincinnati Art Museum benefits. All you have to do is sign up and select Cincinnati Art Museum, NPO code 84180
Help us bring people and art together, register today!
Here’s how: Visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com
1. Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box
2. Enter zip code, click on favorite store, then enter your email address and create a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
3. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
4. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
5. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
6. Update or confirm your information.
7. Enter 84180, our NPO number, or select Cincinnati Art Museum and click on confirm.
8. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
9. REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
1. Click on Sign in
2. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
3. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
4. Enter 84180, our NPO number, or select Cincinnati Art Museum from list and click on confirm.
5. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
Remember: Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.