The Cincinnati Art Museum has an opening for a full-time Building Maintenance Support Team in the Buildings & Grounds Department. This position is non-exempt and benefits eligible.
Working under the direction of the Buildings and Grounds supervisor, the Building Maintenance Support Team Member will have responsibility for routine and general upkeep of the Art Museum’s grounds and facilities. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performing general building repair and preventative maintenance. Functions would include cleaning of cooling towers and boilers, performing work orders repairs for departments, and assisting in other work projects as assigned.
- Assist in cleaning, painting, and making small repairs of art museum galleries and spaces as required.
- Assisting in seasonal work duties such as winter shoveling and salting of walkways and steps, spring and summer lawn mowing, weed removal, and bush trimming.
- Assisting the carpenter in building crates, frames, shelving or anything else required by the museum.
- Assist electricians as needed.
- Assist FST with pick-ups from the warehouses and event set-ups.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Please note this position is considered essential and will be on call for emergencies as needed.
If interested, please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: Cincinnati Art Museum ATTN: Human Resources Department 953 Eden Park Drive Cincinnati, OH 45202-1596. Fax 513.639.2932 or Email: [email protected]
Candidates may also turn in an application during Art Museum business hours Tuesday- Sunday 11 am to 5 pm at the front desk.
Due to the high volume of calls received, we are unable to respond to job application status inquiries.
The Cincinnati Art Museum is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where a variety of backgrounds, cultures, orientations, ideas, and talents can flourish.