Deadline to apply: 4/4/2014
- This internship position will assist the Corporate & Foundations Manager with prospect research, management and sponsorship activation. May include assistance at special events. Familiarity with non-profit operations is strongly desired. This position may come into contact with confidential information, so a high degree of discretion and integrity is required.
- 10 hours per week needed.
- Working towards bachelors or Masters in business, non-profit management, communications or similar field.
- 1-page writing sample and one letter of recommendation require
To apply for an internship position, please submit:
- A cover letter describing your interest in the internship program, museum work and reasons for applying. Please include name, home and school addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail address.
- A full résumé of education and employment history, including contact information for three references.
- Intern Contact Information
- A list of all college-level course work.
Please submit all application materials in one of the following ways:
Mail: Human Resources
Cincinnati Art Museum
953 Eden Park Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Email: [email protected]
Fax: (513) 639-2932 No phone calls please.