- One price/one ticket for two special exhibitions: Life: Gillian Wearing and The Fabric of India
- Tickets will be available for sale online, by calling 513-721-ARTS and at the front desk.
- CAM members, Fotofocus pass holders and those who purchased tickets online and will need to stop at the front desk to redeem for paper tickets
- Tickets will have two removable stubs: one for Life: Gillian Wearing and one for The Fabric of India
- Tickets will be accepted at the entrance to the exhibitions. Visitors will have the option to visit Life: Gillian Wearing or The Fabric of India in any order but must submit the appropriate exhibition stub to ticket taker upon entry.
- Re-entry will be allowed by showing the middle portion of the original ticket, which should include the date.
- Exhibition admission tickets can be applied toward a new CAM membership if visitor wants to “upgrade”
- Free admission to both exhibitions during Art After Darks on Oct. 26 and Nov. 21 (No tickets required)
General public (ages 18 and up): $12
Children (ages 6 – 17): $6
College students (with valid ID): $6
Children 5 and under: Free
CAM Members: Free
FotoFocus Pass Holders: 1 free ticket (to both Life: Gillian Wearing and The Fabric of India)