Come and see what the buzz is about! Enjoy full access to our galleries after hours, live entertainment and docent-led tours throughout the night on the last Friday of every month.
Please see our Calendar, Twitter or Facebook pages for more Art After Dark information.
Art After Dark: Back2School
Friday, September 30, 5 – 9 p.m.
School’s officially back in session! Say goodbye summer and hello fall at the Cincinnati Art Museum’s FREE evening event Art After Dark: Back2School.
Back2School will bring out the student in you! Take a break from school books with live karaoke, happy hour and specialty cocktails, full access to our galleries after hours, a free art-making activity and more! What better way to reward a week of studying?
- Happy hour from 5–6 p.m., featuring specialty cocktails, $5 mixed drinks and $2 beers (guests 21+ only)
- Sing your heart out at live karaoke courtesy of The Karaoke Guys, 5–8:30 p.m. in the Great Hall
- Free art-making activity from 5–7:30 p.m. in the REC! Create your own duct tape pencil case (doubles as a wallet or make-up case)
- Packhouse Meats will have food available for purchase outside near the Pinocchio statue
- Guided tours of our permanent collection meet at 6:00, 7:00 and 8:00 p.m. outside the Terrace Café
- Dialogues with Artists from 7–8 p.m. in the Mary R. Schiff Library, featuring local artists Suzanne Chouteau and Emily Hanako Momohara
- Alumni, faculty and students from the College of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP) at the University of Cincinnati are welcome to attend a “DAAP Made” event from 5:30–8 p.m. in the Castellini Foundation Room.
Art After Dark is a FREE event with drinks and appetizers available for purchase. Reservations not required.
General parking is FREE with preferred parking for art museum members. Parking will fill up quickly.
Many thanks to our Sponsors: